Nick and Brian gave everything from the heart. When they taught, you felt it. When they post images online and artists re-create it without giving them credit, they never complain. If you had the opportunity to get painted by one of them, you could feel the power in their brush. Even after a decade of…
2 Minute Spiderman for Young Kids | Face Painting Tutorial
By now you should know that face painting younger kids can be a challenge. My son is almost 3 years old and still wiggles and squirms when I paint him. I was able to sit him down in the Silly Farm showroom and use him for a quick tutorial on face painting little kids a quick and easy Spiderman.
- I started using Wolfe White and outlined the eyes. We don’t want to fill over the eyes since he is a younger child and many children are not comfortable with objects near their eyes.
- Next, using a filbert brush we are going to fill in the rest of the shape using FAB Makeup Rage.
- Pink Power Stencils are very useful for those children that don’t want to sit still! Using a sponge and black face paint, we are going to sponge on the spider using the pink power stencil.
- Using a Gold Grip #3 Round Brush and Wolfe Black we are going to finish the details to the mask by outlining and connecting the lines to form a spider-web look.
- Last, but not least, we always want to add some glitter and in this case it is the Mama Clown Glitter Black Potion.
Voila! A quick two minute Spiderman face painting design for younger children!
Don’t forget to check out the rest of my face painting tutorials and head over to Silly Farm Supplies for products! Subscribe to me on YouTube for more!